Monday, August 6, 2012

Starting at Odesk

I've been busy with some things about the job. I work on oDesk as a freelancer, and boy, I enjoy every moment of it!
Stages of progress:
Profile development:
Most people do not know anyone who works oDesk was difficult for me to start my profile. Back in a forum that I read on startup oDesk and helped me gather the information you need and highlight in my profile.
What skills you need to be published?
This situation is complicated. I do not know how to write quickly, searching the internet and that's it.
This is the only thing I wish I had in my abilities? Well, anyway, I'm not an expert on everything. A nursing degree limited proficiency in this kind of thing if it is just going to try your luck!
Apply for a job? Where do I start? A daunting task in the land of my early days, hours, click, surf the website, read forums, comments, testimonials, making oDesk is a legitimate site. Of course, I realize there are people who are asked to pay only registered, but I learned that oDesk is 100% legitimate.
So I went and asked the transcription work days, of being rejected by a million times, but hey, I like it! I also knew that there would one day work would suit my skills.
Jessie ...
Do not forget. It is the first person I got to work on oDesk. Is this the first time, and oDesk needs transcription work. As my first job, had its own bumps in the road, but could help me and go, past and received great feedback from them.
Then I knew that, yes, we can begin to work the land and oDesk has a passion for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment